Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
BNPS_MarleyXmasDecorations_03.jpg
BNPS.co.uk (01202 558833)<br />
Pic: PDSA/BNPS<br />
<br />
PICTURED: The gingerbread Christmas deocations that were devoured by Marley.<br />
<br />
Marley the dog nearly became Marley the ghost after gorging on 34 gingerbread Christmas tree decorations.<br />
<br />
The seven-year-old Labrador swallowed the ribbons attached to each treat which caused a potentially-fatal blockage in his stomach.<br />
<br />
Owner Rachael Bulmer rushed Marley to the vets when he was sick and he had to undergo a lifesaving operation to remove the green ribbons.<br />
<br />
His chances of survival looked so poor at one stage his owner prepared to say goodbye to her much-loved pooch.<br />
<br />
But following two operations Marley came through his ordeal and is now back at home in time for Christmas.