Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
BNPS_FalseWidowBite_02.jpeg
BNPS.co.uk (01202 558833)<br />
Pic: AdamRoberts/BNPS<br />
<br />
Pictured: Adam's swollen hand.<br />
<br />
A father bitten by a poisonous false widow spider had to be rushed into hospital and almost lost his finger.<br />
<br />
Adam Roberts was holidaying in Skegness, Scotland, when he was bitten by the lethal spider in his sleep.<br />
<br />
When he awoke his finger was so swollen he could not remove his wedding ring.<br />
<br />
The father-of-two tried to ignore the bite and travelled back home to Poole, Dorset, only for the swelling to spread to his elbow.